Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Kess Konnection - Part 5 - The Return of Peter PremPrem


Our story so far - Don Mynack, a self-described "sap" with an Internet connection and a free email account, has been corresponding with Kess, a refugee from Africa.

Kess lives in a camp in Ghana. He has enlisted Mynack in a scheme to trick the security company holding his father's inheritance into releasing the money to them.

Kess's "solicitor", Mr. Peter PremPrem, earlier instructed Mynack to contact the United Safety Security Company, where Kess's father supposedly left his fortune. Mynack did so, but Peter PremPrem is demanding a fee of $1200 to cover "legal expenses"...

Mr Donald,

I WILL FAX THE DOCUMENTS IN WHICH THEY USE IN
DEPOSITING THE CONSIGNMENT WITH THE SECURITY
COMPANY,INCUDED WITH THE POWER OF ATTONEY WHICH YOU
WILL SIGN AND SEND BACK TO ME FOR ENDOREMENT IN THE
HIGH COURT JUSTICE ACCRA.

THE POWER OF ATTONEY WILL BE ENDORSE IN THE HIGH COURT
WHICH THE $1200 IS BEEN PAID FOR ENDORSEMENT FEE.



PETER


Mynack replies with sobering news...


Dear Peter PremPrem,

I am writing to you with much disappointment.
Unfortunately, whilst en route to the Western Union
office, my scooter was attacked by bandits. I did my
best to fight them off or escape, but with my
disability, I could only run away in a circle, so
while I would temporarily escape, I would always bring
myself back into harms way. Eventually, the bandits
caught on to this, and would assault me, then watch me
run away, then wait for me to come back and assault me
again. This happened repeatedly for a period of 8
hours, after which the bandits eventually tired of me,
and even offered to drive me home to get rid of me.

Unfortunately, they kept the money, but did make me an
associate member due to the massive "beat down" that I
sustained. Blood in, blood out, chale. Viva Los
Banditos!

Anyway, I will do my very best to raise the funds
again, but I would suggest that you just pay for it
yourself, them take the money from Kess's share. He
doesn't need whole lot, since he lives in a refugee
camp and all.

Compliments of the Day to You, Mr. Peter PremPrem!!

Donald P. Mynack


No comments:

About Me

Houston, Texas, United States
Don Mynack is the pseudonym of Todd Wolf, local freelance writer, area man, and bon vivant. Contact Don Mynack at don.mynack at gmail.