Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Kess Konnection - Part Two - A New Son


Our story so far - Don Mynack, a self-described "sap" with an Internet connection and a free email account, has been corresponding with Kess, a refugee from Africa.

Kess lives in a camp in Ghana. He has enlisted Mynack in a scheme to trick the security company holding his father's inheritance into releasing the money to them.

After Mynack's reply, Kess responds:

Dear Dad,
Compliments of the day!
Please permit me ti be calling you Dad since you
aregoing to be opur beneficiary.afater i got your
email i and my mother nowe went to the security
company to infrom them that we have got my late
father foreign business partner in oversea whom will
assist us to receive the consignments as it was in
the agreement my late father made with them that it
should not be release without a foreign beneficiary.
        So dad i and my mother will really like you to
please do forwrd us your passport and also send us
your fax number for us to fax you the documents
along with your Full contact address which we are
going to used to file for the release of the
consignment.we have also decided that you will need
a lawyer who will be assisting you overhere since am
still too young and my mother is not too fit for all
these now,so we have approached a lawyer whom has
agreed to assist you in confronting the security company. So
 he will like to speak with you so that
you can give hiom your details and alson inform him
about his % after the whole transaction.Below is the
contact of the security company:
       PETERPREMS CHAMBERS.
     BARRISTER PETER PREMPREM
   E-MAIL peterpremprem@lawyer.com 
       00233-244515508 
  When you are calling him you should inform him that
you atre calling inrespect of the Kesiena Odibo
family(of sierre leone) in thre refugee camp.
Hope to hear from you soon with those particulars.
 
   Regards and God bless
    Yours Son
    Kesiena Odibo 

Mynack quickly replied with the requested image.

Compliments of the Day, Dear Son!

I have attached an image of my passport which should
be sufficing for our transaction.

 
You can fax me at (713) 278 9898.
 
My address is being:
P.O. Box 288
Houston, TX, 77001-0288
 
Unfortunately, I am not able to communicate by voice
to your lawyer. I had my voicebox torn out in a
horrible tether ball accident many years ago and now
can only use fax and the internet to communicate.
Hopefully, I can pay for a new one with my share of
the $12.5 million. I will be emailing your lawyer with
my information rapidly!!
 
Hope things in the refugee camp are going well.
 
Many Blessings and Compliments to You My Son!!


Next - The Worst Lawyer in Africa!!




No comments:

About Me

Houston, Texas, United States
Don Mynack is the pseudonym of Todd Wolf, local freelance writer, area man, and bon vivant. Contact Don Mynack at don.mynack at gmail.