Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Kess Konnection - A Cry For Help!- Part One




The first email began like so.....

Attn:Compliment of the day!
 
I and my mother write to seek for your assistance and we
got your contact from a noble gentleman and his wife
(Mr and Mrs Steve Baker) who were tourist that came to
our refugee camp to give a seminar about AIDS,whom my mother confronted
that we are looking for a trust worthy and Godfearing person that can
assist us retreive and invest our funds in oversea,i and my mother
will be very happy and appreciate and we welcome your assistance.
First and foremost i must solicit your strictest confidency
in this transaction and i prayed that my decision to contact
you will be given guinue approval considering the fact that
we have not know each other before.

I which to introduce myself to you, Am KESIENA ODIBO from sierre leone
west africa, i write to inform you my desire to invest and buy a house
in your country, Am 22years old the second Son of Mr Micheal. Odibo.
My father before his death,he was a diamond/Gold merchant in my country.
My late father was shot by rebels on his waytravelling to Louisa a city
after freetown the capital city along with my eldr brother.My brother
died on the spot why my father was rescue by the UN peace keeping
force and was taken to the hospital for medical treatment which he
later died after three months. Before he died,he reveal to my mother

about a trunk boxes containing $12.5 million US Dollar which he deposited
with a security company here in
Ghana for safe keeping.My father never
disclose the contents of the boxes to the security company to avoid
the officials to raise an eyebrows on the funds.

Presently myself and my mother are here in Ghana to notify the security
company for the claims, and we are staying in the refugee camp.When we
got to the security company, we were told that my late father made an
agreement bonds withg the security company that they should not release
the consignemt to any member of my family without a foreign business
partner in oversea,that is why my mother and i are contacting you and
seeking for your assistance.
Therefore,i want you to lecture me and my
mother how best we can invest this funds,because my father told us that
its dangerous to invest this funds in Africa to avoid suspicious and due
to the market instability couple with the economic and political
instabilty facing african countries,that is why we wants to invest in abroad.


For your mutual assistance,myself and my mother have agreed to offer you 25%
out of the funds.We have all documents covering the deposit and the ownership
which we can fax to you on request.So i will really like you to get back to
soon with your Direct mobile number and Fax number.


Regards And God Bless


Kesiena Odibo
(For the Family)

Mynack quickly replied...

Compliment of the Day to you, Kess Obido!
 
Go ahead and send me the $12.5 million in cash via air 
freight. I'll be happy to keep an eye on it for you.
Thanks,
Donald P. Mynack

Next - Part Two of The Kess Konnection!!

No comments:

About Me

Houston, Texas, United States
Don Mynack is the pseudonym of Todd Wolf, local freelance writer, area man, and bon vivant. Contact Don Mynack at don.mynack at gmail.